Hehee, thanks everyone :P I think I'm going to order all those parts you recommended
but i just have a few more questions :P ( of course :P)
1. I keep hearing "heat sink" and "cooling unit" and how vital it is for computers, i didn't see anything like a cooler thingy in the list..but i read the tower case is suposta to give good airflow- dose that mean i don't need once, and why no one recommend one? :P
2. Sound, do i need a good sound card? And when i buy a set of speakers ( looking at Logitech G51 Surround Sound 5.1 Speaker System ) do i need a sound card to be compatible, and a high quality card to get great sound quality?
3. Besides all that stuff listed, would i need to buy anything else? Or is it just a snap and plug all those parts in and its good to go?
4. If i mis-plug something in when I'm building it, will it hurt the computer? :P
I'm sure Zac can plug everything in himself..but if its easy enough- i would like to do it for him and surprise him big big
I'm still debating on whether or not to pay someone to put everything together :P
5. Oh, and a monitor- what monitor do you think would complement the new computer best?
and is it necessary to spend 300$ on a high quality monitor? I've read that high-end monitors have like a minimum setting- that distorts the quality of things meant to be viewed on like 800x600. If i buy a monitor that has that 1920x1080- would that mean it will distort the quality of lower resolution things?
Because..we have a HD TV- and we have to watch TV on our old economical TV because we cant read the words on the screen
hehee..that should be all my questions
Thanks sooo much for helping me guys :P