Could use a little help

Status
Not open for further replies.

moondawg009

Solid State Member
Hi i am a casual online gamer and have been for a couple years, my computer knowledge is limited as is my knowledge of anything to do with gaming computers. I play WoW casually but i am looking to get back into it and doing so i'd like to purchase a new desktop, my price range is around 500-650ish range and if somone who knows anthing could point in me the right direction that would be great, all im looking for is to run the game with moderate to higher settings with no problem at all. Any feedback would be great.

he current computer im looking at within my price range the specs are:

iBUYPOWER Gamer Extreme LAN580 Desktop PC AMD FX-Series FX-6100(3.3GHz) 8GB DDR3 1TB HDD Capacity AMD Radeon HD 6850 1GB Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit

your forgetting a few things. a motherboad, a power supply and a disk drive, plus screens, keybaord, mouse and headset/speakers. Are you looking at building this your self or are you looking to buy a pre-built system?

your forgetting a few things. a motherboad, a power supply and a disk drive, plus screens, keybaord, mouse and headset/speakers. Are you looking at building this your self or are you looking to buy a pre-built system?
What he has listed at the bottom of the post is a whole computer (pre-built). Since he said he is a casual gamer and has been for a few years we can assume he already has everything and just wants a new computer.

Yea i am just looking for a pre built system that will run WoW on medium to max settings smoothly within the price range of about 500-700$ does anyone have any suggestions where i should look

Thank you so much for all the help one more thing which of these machines are better, and if so how much better

iBUYPOWER Gamer Power 562D3 Desktop PC AMD FX-Series FX-4100(3.6GHz) 8GB DDR3 500GB HDD Capacity AMD Radeon HD 6670 Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

and

CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra 2107 Desktop PC AMD FX-Series FX-6100(3.3GHz) 8GB DDR3 1TB HDD Capacity Nvidia Geforce GTX 550 Ti 1GB Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit

or

Core i3 3.33GHz dual core CPU, 1GB NVIDIA GT545, 4GB 1333MHz DDR3 RAM, 1TB 7200rpm HDD, DVD-RW, 240w PSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom