Corsair XMS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

csaefong

In Runtime
Well so i decided on Corsair XMS2 rams instead of Crucial really happy with the XMS2 these bad boys took my computer to the next level i would recommend them to anyone.

Meh, i had 2gb of those and replaced them with tracers, and am much happier. Running my tracers at 1040mhz with the same timings as my corsair memory. If you want another 2ghz i have a set i'll sell ya :p

i got gskill hz's and the are real bad boys. ive had them at 1200mhz 5-5-5-15 timings with cpu at 3.6ghz

i've got the xms2 also, and i haven't done any oc'ing on them but they look wicked bad ***.

veedub, how much you want for the ram cause i might be interested.

Yes, veedubfreak ...if NOBODY else wants the other 2 gb....I may take them also....is the latency 4-4-4-12

I know...I am what ...3rd in line...lol

Well so i decided on Corsair XMS2 rams instead of Crucial really happy with the XMS2 these bad boys took my computer to the next level i would recommend them to anyone.

so ur "Upgrading" from Ballistix to XMS2... i really think you shouldn't but... its ur money..

Yes, they are pretty good modules. Mine are stable at 900MHZ 4-4-4-12. I dont know how much further they will go though.

EDIT: Westy 159 it looks like you are planning to get a 1950GT for your upcoming build. Do you want to buy my 1950PRO instead? Its got HIS factory overclock and im selling for £60 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom