Cordless keyboard or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

madking153

In Runtime
Hi,

wanna ask all the PC gamers out here: Do you guys use normal keyboard or the Cordless one ?

I used IR cordless keyboard to play game before and i didnt like it because of the lagging...( first person shooter).

I think for gaming, everyone will recommend against a cordless keyboard and mouse for exactly the reason you mentioned.

I am about to buy a cordless keyboard (includes a mouse but that will not be used often.) Wireless keyboards are fine for gaming but mice are not ideal.

Trifid said:
I am about to buy a cordless keyboard (includes a mouse but that will not be used often.) Wireless keyboards are fine for gaming but mice are not ideal.

I agree...

I have a wireless keyboard and mouse combo... but i use a ps/2 mouse instead, cause the mouse battery dies to quickly

the keyboard, on the other hand, has lasted for about 1.5 years and I still haven't had to replace the battery... it works fine for games... and I do not experience any lag

http://www.mic-innovations.com/details.cfm?id=KB985W

my combo looks exactly like that ^ but I imagin they have made small changes in the last year since i got it...

I'd like to get something like this...

http://www.mic-innovations.com/details.cfm?id=PD880P
(charge cradle/reciever would be great)

so i wouldn't have to worry about batteries.. but I don't have any money at the moment... so I'll use what I have for now

edit: here's a concept

what if someone made a mouse that plugged in with a usb cord, and the other end plugged into the mouse via firewire, kind of like a camera or mp3 player...

they could set it up to be cordless...with the reciever set up somewhere near the usb end of the cord....

it would have increased performance while plugged in and charge at the same time.. then while unplugged... it would be unconfined, free to roam about the desktop without the hassle of wires...

any thoughts? or... does anybody know of such a thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom