Coolmaster Centurion Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow....that's a really nice build you got there. To make it perfect, would be the Antec 900 case, but you said you can't right? But I think the Centurion should suffice. You have an aftermarket cooler.

So the Antec 900 ase would make that a perfect build? As I said I will entertain any suggestions and if the consensus is that the Antec 900 is the best case for that build than I'll pay the extra $90 for the right case.

It's much better than the Centurion, and has a lot of airflow, to keep everything cool. For airflow, it has a 200mm top exhaust, 2 x 120mm front intakes, and a 120mm rear exhaust, with an option to put an additional 120mm on side panel as an intake.

I love mine... Just got it yesterday... I have all my fans set at the medium setting. All my temps are way down compared to what they were in my other case and there is barely any noise...

You would think that with all those fans going you would hear more noise than it actually produces...

Also I had my machine running and playing some games, I would randomly put my had over the top exhaust fan to feel how hot the air coming out was and it always stayed cool... Kinda wierd that after hours of use it blows out cool air, but it does... Not to mention that it looks kick a$$ too...:D

Okay I am making the change. It only raised my total cost by $70 with shipping so I am pleased with the overall price. Total cost for my new system will be $1303 + $20 shipping for a total of $1323. That works for me. Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom