Cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.

PC_Caveman

In Runtime
I have the CM Staker 830 case and i was wondering what are the best 120mm fans i can put in the 4 slot side pannel. I have some sythe S-flex and they dont seem to push much air, are there better fans out there or is this the norm for 120mm fans?

Should i also get a fan controller to controll the 4 side panel fans?
or two fan controllers to control all 8 fans i have, 7 120's and zalman 9700? if so can i remove the stock fan controller with 9700.

depends how customisable you want it to be.. If you want to adjust performance/noise ration you could do with the 2 controllers or finding one that supports 8 fans.

Eh I don't know bout that. This is the first time I went with a fan controller, I went with the AeroCool Gatewatch2...
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811999160

All in all, It seem's to be pointless, Unless your wanting look's... It don't seem to do much at all. The temp's I guess can be nice to look at, But when I go to manual set the fan's rpm, They don't seem to change at all, An with that unit you don't have much room to to change the rpm's.

Maybe Zelman make's a better one? But this one is useless, Plus the power connector an fan connector's are to short! Very hard to hide the wire's when they so short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom