COOLER MASTER HAF 932 Owners - Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats gthe one i found on newegg for 20 bucks.

hmm, at a glance they do appear to be the same but if you look closer, the model #'s are almost identical except for 1 letter, and look at the frame. yours has a full circular frame, mine has a circular frame with like 2 sides notched off a little.

from the same site, this would be your fan, same price too.
Cooler Master R4-LUS-07AB-GP 200 x 30mm MegaFLow 200 Blue LED Case Fan 110CFM 19dBA at SVC.com

both fans list compatibility with the 932 though, so it shouldn't be a problem. take your pick.

I'd go aspire's route and just buy me a few blue LEDs, pull the old red ones out and whack the blue ones in. 5 minute job.

Thanks Aspire

If you get a chance, could you look to see if it would fit a 200mm or, is there only holes for the 230mm

From what I can see, and without taking apart the whole front of the case it looks like there are mounting holes for 230mm, 200mm, and either 120 or 140mm.

hmm, at a glance they do appear to be the same but if you look closer, the model #'s are almost identical except for 1 letter, and look at the frame. yours has a full circular frame, mine has a circular frame with like 2 sides notched off a little.

from the same site, this would be your fan, same price too.
Cooler Master R4-LUS-07AB-GP 200 x 30mm MegaFLow 200 Blue LED Case Fan 110CFM 19dBA at SVC.com

both fans list compatibility with the 932 though, so it shouldn't be a problem. take your pick.

Ahhhh the old U switchger roo.... Didn't notice the U instead of a V... good catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom