COOLER MASTER HAF 932 Owners - Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hapx4.0

In Runtime
So i'm getting ready to buy and build this years rig and i ran into something Google has failed to help me with.

I'm buying - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119230

COOLER MASTER HAF 932 Black case and it has a Red LED 230mm fan in the front that i want to replace / turn off?

My theme is blue and i don't want a bright red fan in the front throwing everything off. Also i can't seem to find a 230mm blue led fan. So i guess i have two questions

A. What other size fans can fit in the front 230mm spot? if any

B. Can the fans LED's just be switched off on the front?

Thanks!

Silver inside, would cost and take time to paint it black :(

plus i love the full side window, would be a mod i would end up doing anyway

seems easier to fix 1 fan.

Thats the fan i would like to put in the front ( mod or not )

i'm not sure if there are any other 200mm spots on the case, where the"compatible" would work but, i think ill just end up getting that and just making it work, hehe

I have a 932 Black actually.

You shouldn't have any trouble pulling the fan and replacing the led's with those of your choice.

As far as I can tell they're just your regular 5mm ones and with some basic soldering skills, an easy fix.

Thanks Aspire

If you get a chance, could you look to see if it would fit a 200mm or, is there only holes for the 230mm

the fan in the front of the HAF932 isnt technically a 230mm fan. it has the same motor, same fan and same mounting holes as a 200mm fan. so YES a 200mm blue LED fan will bolt right in no mods needed ;)

the only difference between a " 230mm " fan and a 200mm fan is that the 230mm fan has a bigger frame. other than taht, they are identicle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom