Cooler for 8800Ultra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh? Thats not bad cook XD Hope I can see something around that line. Then I won't need to bother wasting extra on GPU cooler. Will be tons of airflow in my case.

Jus to let you know, i got the hr-03 plus and i get idle temps of 48-and it never goes over 65 on load.

The cooler looks like crap though...and i wasnt too happy with the results.

The ultra does have the 3pin connected, but it was too small to have another fans connecter fit...so i just used some other method.

Jus to let you know, i got the hr-03 plus and i get idle temps of 48-and it never goes over 65 on load.

The cooler looks like crap though...and i wasnt too happy with the results.

The ultra does have the 3pin connected, but it was too small to have another fans connecter fit...so i just used some other method.

hm, i get those temps with the stock cooler. something isnt right.

hm, i get those temps with the stock cooler. something isnt right.

sometimes i think that my gfx card is faulty...im thinking of rmaing it soon though.
I will have to put the stock cooler back though, and hopefully they dont find out.

They won't notice if you put it back the way it was before. That's the way I did for an RMA, and everything went fine. No questions asked.

They won't notice if you put it back the way it was before. That's the way I did for an RMA, and everything went fine. No questions asked.

alright thanks...but i think i might have to go through nvidias warranty since i didnt get the card from newegg.

And when i run high intense games, i hear a wierd noise from the card...

Its just that i dont wanna wait for the rma process..its such a hassle.

And i dont have a spare pci card and my mobo has no integrated video...so ill be stuch without a pc for a while...which i cant afford.

I keep a spare PC around that has integrated video, or I have a small box of AGP and PCI video cards, for a rainy day. They really come in handy when you need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom