Conservative Dream Machine, 1st build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you are going to overclock people are just recomending the best... and get the enermax liberty 500w psu

that case is nice, except the bmw fron end of it, was it actully designed to look like that, or was it just a mistake, cos it really does look like a beamer?

third, dude chill out, u said ur OCing and NOT getting an opteron is well........ignorant

i said i might oc, not that i am. if or when i do decide to, i'm going to revamp the heat transfer system making overheating essentially a non-issue. i know all u guys have woodies for opty's and thats fine, i considered them, but i dont see myself utilizing it to its full potential. i dont know why hit every post that mentions X2 is hit w/comments about the incompetence of the builder. its not like we're using intels or something, geez.
As i mentioned before, i'm just building this to fix my itch until the next generation of processors come out. after i build a conroe/g80 build, i'll start messing w/ liquid cooling in this build. when i get liquid cooling worked out, i'll do it to the conroe/g80 build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom