conroes out, AMD drops prices..so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smell a really expensive graphics card candidate (that we can all drule over). You might want to wait a couple months though.

I dont think now would be the best time for a new build. There are alot of things to wait for like Vista, Directx 10, and Nvidia 8000 series graphic cards. By then Conroe will be cheaper as well.

Saint71 said:
I dont think now would be the best time for a new build. There are alot of things to wait for like Vista, Directx 10, and Nvidia 8000 series graphic cards. By then Conroe will be cheaper as well.

No one knows when vista will come out (or if it will).

The R600 is going to absolutley own the G80.

why would i wait for vista..? cant u just upgrade ur OS that u already have? i know i should wait for Dx10 and new graphics cards but maybe i could get a pretty nice vid card now..and it will be old when the new ones come out (and when i have enough money for an upgrade) so i can upgrade then..

Fuxy_Muxy said:
why would i wait for vista..? cant u just upgrade ur OS that u already have? i know i should wait for Dx10 and new graphics cards but maybe i could get a pretty nice vid card now..and it will be old when the new ones come out (and when i have enough money for an upgrade) so i can upgrade then..

Exactly.

Just upgrade later.

If I were you I would not be worried about Vista, as its a pile of garbage.

ok i agree w/ Anthrax... i seriously NEED a new computer..my comp is really messed up...it lags when i play music and on the internet at the same time..LMAO..i have 1GB (512 x2 not in dual channel) 6600GT (i guess its slowing dying cuz i barely can even get CS:S to run) and other crap..it was origanlly an HP :(...

another quick question... if i have enough money to get a x1900xtx should i go for it? or stay with my main choice, evga 7900GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom