Conroe Vs Fx-62

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.P. Mguire said:
WHO CARES!!! Buy w/e the **** you want and stop talking about it. Its annoying already and ive actualy USED one. Jesus, go buy a 486 for all i care.

Exactly, there has to be atleast a new conroe thread started every 2-3 days here, its driving me crazy. TWO THINGS THAT CAN STOP THIS, THE SEARCH FUNCTION, AND WWW.GOOGLE.COM

:angry:

baronvongogo said:
William Shatner > Patrick Stewart

Bovine Excretion.

Shatner is cool and all, but Stewart owns all.

P.P. Mguire said:
WHO CARES!!! Buy w/e the **** you want and stop talking about it. Its annoying already and ive actualy USED one. Jesus, go buy a 486 for all i care.

This is interesting. Who is asking you to even look at these threads? No one cares about what you care, no one is asking for your advice. Please keep your negative attitude to yourself. Whats annoying is your complaining.

Also, no one cares if you have used one. I doubt you know the first thing about how it actually works, and that is what counts. Having used it doesnt matter, a processor is a processor, even an overpowered behemoth.

Eclipse, it's good that u r expressing ur thots and in that way but it would be a good idea to build ur status around here a little first. it sounds like u know what ur talking about but u cant just say someone else doesnt. prove urself around here and ppl will listen :)

i've known mguire for a little while now and even tho he can be an a$$hole, he knows something about computers! :p we have more than 2 posts for a reason!

anyways thats enough on that topic. now what we need is a thread to say farewell to the great pentium that has served us all these many years... :)

This is interesting. Who is asking you to even look at these threads? No one cares about what you care, no one is asking for your advice. Please keep your negative attitude to yourself. Whats annoying is your complaining.

Also, no one cares if you have used one. I doubt you know the first thing about how it actually works, and that is what counts. Having used it doesnt matter, a processor is a processor, even an overpowered behemoth.
Nobody cares what i have to say? Is that why im agreed w/ in almost all threads i post in and why i have over 4300 posts huh? Its more like nobody cares what YOU have to say because you need to earn respect around here to get it back. Jumping in a thread and bashing ppl like that is not earning respect in my books. Nor anybody elses for that matter. If you search the word "Conroe" youll see how many pointless stupid threads are on it and then you will understand why i said what i said. But i guess since you only have 3 posts on these forums you wouldnt know now would you. Thats where post count comes in and how long youve been here. Would you like to take your feet outa your mouth yet?

I like William Shatners books though. Cant wait for Captains Glory to come out. But they totally screw with the rest of the timeline, it totally messed up the timeline for the Titan series, especially if you read Captains Blood and Taking Wing right after the other.

P.P. Mguire said:
Nobody cares what i have to say? Is that why im agreed w/ in almost all threads i post in and why i have over 4300 posts huh? Its more like nobody cares what YOU have to say because you need to earn respect around here to get it back. Jumping in a thread and bashing ppl like that is not earning respect in my books. Nor anybody elses for that matter. If you search the word "Conroe" youll see how many pointless stupid threads are on it and then you will understand why i said what i said. But i guess since you only have 3 posts on these forums you wouldnt know now would you. Thats where post count comes in and how long youve been here. Would you like to take your feet outa your mouth yet?

That's exactly what i was about to say.

Im sure people would care if you said something relating to the topic, but you just complained about how many conroe threads there are (I searched, there ARE quite a few). Still, no one is makeing you enter into conroe threads. As far as i can see, no one in this thread begged you to respond, you can easily ignore any new conroe thread.

Yet eclipse you're doing the same exact thing that you're requesting us not do. But still this same exact thread has been covered before. Instead of creating more use search function and post in that one with the more up to date news instead of creating a whole new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom