Status
Not open for further replies.
pricing.png

Nukem said:
YOAD... take a looksee!!!! LOL

HAHAHAHAH!!! ROFL!!!!

:D :D :D :D

Thanks for the laughs mate :p ;)

though I'm afraid for the first time in my life im gonna stick to AMD and go for an x4200 or 4600 instead of a conroe E6600... i've found myself a really neat mobo for rather cheap for AM2 and i'm happy with it, while the conroe mobos here costs a fortune... I Just don't have money for all that stuff.. perhaps in a couple of months if I heal up and get a decent job i'll sell the rig i'm gonna buy and buy a better one ;) . for now, i'm gonna wait a couple of days and see what happens, but im leaning towards the AMD price drops rather than the Intel Conroe release..

-Jo.

Yoad - they cost a fortune here too.. Lol this upgrade is costing way more than planned...

wtk pro - price gouging is illegal, and most reputible vendors know that thier buyers read up on prices. They wont want to lose any footing with a mass amount of customers.

So Conroe is somging out on the 27th.. any idea what time? ( preferably in EST)

ahh.. its too bad for intel though.. i was gonna buy a conroe when it was SUPPOSED to be released.. but they made me angry.. so i'm saving my pennies, and getting a 3800+..... and knowing me (the average consumer) many others might do the same with those price drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom