conroe e6700

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesspren6

In Runtime
I was wanting to buy all of my parts from newegg, but it looks like i will buy my cpu elsewhere. Newegg is charging $700 for it, and at tigerdirect i can get it for 600, I was wanting to find it some site i can trust (like newegg) but I want to buy it for under 600. I was looking at monarchcomputer.com cause they are charging 583, but I'm not so sure cause i havent heard of them before, but they do have alot of reviews.

but its 2.4 vs. 2.67. would the e6600 still be great for games at high settings? or running at ease when burning cds/dvds?

jesspren6 said:
but its 2.4 vs. 2.67. would the e6600 still be great for games at high settings?
Yes. Both will last a good long 3-4 years, depending on what you do.
or running at ease when burning cds/dvds?
Again, yes. Both will be very handle most anything with ease.

uh ok viperman, let him do what he wants with his own money, go check out zipzoomfly.com they are a good site

2.4ghz of conroe = 3.4GHz athlon. go figure....and the conroes OC like MAAAAD. You're a idiot and a pansy if you don't OC it lol.

Running said:
uh ok viperman, let him do what he wants with his own money
True, but I can't seeing someone going out and buying something that really isn't necessary when they can save some of their hard earned money in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom