Conroe buying guide at Anandtech.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
will have to read through it after, although I skimmed it and what I gathered was that there's only one board that supports over 400FSB?!?! Definetely worth waiting otherwise you're gonna get stuck with a board that won't be able to handle the ceiling of your core, my 939 board supports 400FSB so....

gaara said:
will have to read through it after, although I skimmed it and what I gathered was that there's only one board that supports over 400FSB?!?! Definetely worth waiting otherwise you're gonna get stuck with a board that won't be able to handle the ceiling of your core, my 939 board supports 400FSB so....
Yeah, mobo support has been disappointing so far. It is just a matter of time, but still, it would be nice to have some better options at launch.

That article isn't absolute though either. I know I have seen more 400+FSB results than on just the P5W-DH Deluxe at XS, but still.....

The other problem is the price gauging right now. I mean, $250+ for what should be budget boards. Ridiculous. :(

I guess if I chose to upgrade soon, I'll go with the P5W-DH Deluxe but I am going to try and hold off as long as I can make myself to see how the mobo market develops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom