Conroe Availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

ren0nie0

Baseband Member
Will the conroe really be available in early august if i were to simply try and purchase one off newegg.com . When do you project the average fan boy/girl will be able to purchase one that is actually in-stock? Is any sort of pre-purchase really beneficial to the buyer? I'm a fan by the way, a fan boy that is! Yes!

I expect they will be back in stock at Newegg.com buy August. They had the X6800 for like a day and sold out. :p

But yeah, expect them by August. :)

yes, yes, yes of course! but will their be enough supply to meet the consumers demands? Do you, in your opinion think you'll actually be able to buy one?

In my opinion, yes.

Intel's shipments of C2Ds are supposed to be 25%. Since Intel has such superior manufacturing capabilities compared to AMD, 20% of Intel's total shipments represent 100% of ALL AMD shipments. At 25% C2Ds, there should be more C2Ds out there than A64s.

Intel DOES have to supply prebuilders like Dell, yes, but they're offering the same price to all buyers, so Dell won't be able to grab quite as many.

really? So, If i just waltz up to newegg.com on, say , August 9th at about 6:30PM EST my order that would include a e6600 should go through and be delivered to my domicile as usual? Somehow I don't believe it .... What of mobo's what's the deal? Oh, and did i mention, I'm quite the fan boy!

I hope theres not a shortage.. Ill be ****ED.. I think that they realize this, and Im sure they have been in production for a while now. Also, they realize the ammount of business that Newegg does. So they will factor that in to the business model..

There are always otehr sites to buy stuff tho, so Im sure that you will eventually get one.. adn If Intel ships more than they plan on selling, they will still all get sold off in the commming months, or get shipped to manufatucrers, (Dell HP etc).. So its of no loss for them to send more than they need to....

You say they'll be out on Aug 7 at 6:30 EST?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom