connecting case fans *help*

Revan_onarsi

Solid State Member
Hi

I'm connecting my case fans but they are molex connecters with both male and female connecters.

Do I have to connect both of them to the power supply or just one?

You only need to connect one end of the molex to get power. Shouldn't be possible to connect both ends to the power supply... Can you get pictures so we can see exactly what your talking about?

You can also stack the connections and then run a cable with a molex connector over to the stack.

You can also stack the connections and then run a cable with a molex connector over to the stack.

This.

Sounds like since it has both male/female molex for the fan connectors...it's just a "pass through" adapter basically that will just hook in series to the connector and allow chaining of additional molex connections (i.e. fans).

7685-Antec-80MM-Cooling-Case-Fan-80mm-x-25mm-DC12V-014A-w-4Pin-Molex-Connectors.html
got it looks like this

Please someone that's what it looks like which one do I plug to the power supply

Attachments

• 20150920_145613.jpg
    20150920_145613.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 3
The PSU will only have connections for the connector on the left. The connector on the right will be for chaining multiple molex connectors together.

Back
Top Bottom