concern about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

geforce8800

Banned
hello, I have haf 932 and I have mounted the backplate of hydro h50-1 on the motherboard then mounted it on 932 but seems like the mobo is being bend. the backplate of hydro h50-1 is not actually on the haf 932 hole where the heating thingy.

see the image below:
img00172201001061045.jpg

but seems like thats how the bolts should be like and i didnt put the screw on the other whole coz of the mobo is being bended so it worries me O_O

brass stands?

heres the screenshot out of the case, see how the backplate is being mounted on the mobo its really weird

I don't suppose you've tried aligning the plate to match the screw holes a different way? Are you sure that's the only way you can get it to fit? It's possible you've even got the plate on the wrong way.

Try this:
Move the top left screw right one hole
Move the top right screw right one hole
Move the bottom left screw left one hole
Move the bottom right screw left one hole

but those holes where I put the screws are for 1156, i put all the screws where the 1156 says on the plate it should fine but it ended up like that picture i posted above.

Can you post up a pic of the page where it tells you which screws go in which holes? I think you might have misunderstood a step.

edit: hang on a sec, just reading up on that coller you've got there.

edit edit: wow. It seems you've got it installed correctly...
here, read thru this thread and see if you've done anything different: http://blog.corsair.com/?p=785

thats how the alignment i got on my post and yeh it did fit but mounting the mobo with the plate on the case is such an issue the mobo is being bend just i have said on my 1st post. this also the reasons why i couldn't put all the screws for the mobo coz am worried of breaking it by bending it coz of the plate. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom