computers suck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

super_pro

Beta member
I built a computer and it doesnt work. the screen wont turn on, the fans wont spin and the lights dont work. I dont know why you guys push computers on everyone! I will never use a computer again. i looked all over the internet and everyone else says that computers suck too. i dont know what the problem is with everyone here!

super_pro said:
I built a computer and it doesnt work. the screen wont turn on, the fans wont spin and the lights dont work. I dont know why you guys push computers on everyone! I will never use a computer again. i looked all over the internet and everyone else says that computers suck too. i dont know what the problem is with everyone here!

I HAVE AN IDEA!, maybe it's not the computer, but your inability to assemble one....

alright so list all the stuff you have in your computer, these are called specifications (a.k.a specs). for example these are my specs:

Intel Celeron 3.2ghz processor
Mach Speed P4MBMS Motherboard
1gig DDR
250gig maxtor
ATI Radeon 9800 pro video
Logitech 5.1 speakers
450 watt PSU

.... actually, can you just take a bunch of pictures of your computer and post them up here so i can see for myself. then i'll edit the pictures and post them back up with information on how to correct the problems.

Re: Re: computers suck!

yoshiemaster said:
.... actually, can you just take a bunch of pictures of your computer and post them up here so i can see for myself. then i'll edit the pictures and post them back up with information on how to correct the problems.

What the F are you talking about??? Your right about the spec list but what do pics have to do with this?

Dude we do need a spec list, and uh btw computers don't suck...they save people lives.

Re: Re: Re: computers suck!

reggie_da_man said:
What the F are you talking about??? Your right about the spec list but what do pics have to do with this?

Dude we do need a spec list, and uh btw computers don't suck...they save people lives.

if he takes pics of his motherboard and all the connections and stuff, then i can see if they're all correct. this guy is obviously new to the computer screen so he's bound to have made some error that would be made clear if he posts pics, rather than trying to explain what he thinks the problem is.

super_pro said:

you suck. are you complaining/bashing all of us here at TF, or are you asking for help? sounds like you just signed up so you could bash us all because YOU don't know how to build a computer. if you want our help post some specs, and visit this site. otherwise, just don't post again.

super_pro said:
before complaining about ppl here and your comp, make sure you are functioning. cuz seems like you aren't. fix your self first then come back here. otherwise, dont post again. and we dont push computer to everyone. there are only ppl who interested in computer technology comes here in the first place.

Re: Re: Re: Re: computers suck!

yoshiemaster said:
if he takes pics of his motherboard and all the connections and stuff, then i can see if they're all correct. this guy is obviously new to the computer screen so he's bound to have made some error that would be made clear if he posts pics, rather than trying to explain what he thinks the problem is.

It's good thinking, but I think that we would probably miss something in the pciture. It's not that hard to build a computer hardware wise but getting everything to work together is another story. It's probably the connector to the front of the case, a dead power supply or there's only 20/24 pins connected.

super_pro said:

Wow.... Just wow.

Man you must suck at computers; are you sure you even know what you are doing? You sound like a person who should pay others to assemble your parts. O yeah, we push computers onto other on a COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY FORUM!!! It's like going to a car dealership and telling the salesman "cars suck, I put the can of oil in the gas tank and put some gas in the engine and now it doesn't work. Why do you have to go push cars onto people!?"

Just stick to Dells man.

Haha you probably forgot to put in the CPU or something. haha maybe its not even connected to the power outlet lol. BTW if I didnt have a computer I would die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom