Okay, well, I'm getting a new computer for a new game coming out, Darkfall Online, because my current one cannot run it.
I customized a computer on IBUYPOWER, and I think it is quite good, especially for the money.
The initial system requirements for Darkfall are as follows
Operating System: Windows XP, Vista
Processor: 2.5GHz Pentium 4, or equivalent
RAM: 1GB for Windows XP, 2GB for Windows Vista
Graphics Card: 128MB PixelShader 2.0 support
Hard Drive Space: 12 GB Free Space Minimum
The computer specs that I've customized are as follows
- Power Supply ( Standard Case Power Supply )
- Processor ( AMD Athlon™ X2 5000+ Dual-Core CPU w/ HyperTransport Technology )
- Processor Cooling ( Certified CPU Fan and Heatsink )
- Motherboard ( Asus M3A78-CM AMD 780V/SB700 Chipset w/Integrated ATI video, 8-channels, Gb LAN, S-ATA Raid, USB 2.0, Single PCI-E MB )
- Memory ( 4 GB [2 GB X2] DDR2-800 PC6400 Memory Module Corsair-Value or Major Brand )
- Video Card ( NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT 512MB w/DVI + TV Out Video )
- Video Card Brand ( === High Performance === eVGA Brand Video Card Powered by NVIDIA )
- Operation System ( Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic + [Free 60-Day !!!] Microsoft Office 2007(Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access ....) 64-Bit )
I am sure it will run it, however I am only really going to be playing for PvP, and want something that will not struggle at all to run it on at least med. settings.. opinions?