Which computer should I choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Custom PC builders that ship to Canada?

Okay seriously.... You need to stop new threads every day on the same subjuct.

for 5-600 bucks you won't get squat.. considering its going to be at least 50 bucks for shipping, and then add duty and tax. You'll have 350 for a system.

The system you found on newegg will be your best option.

I think he needs canadian.... So thats as big change.

Edit...

After chrecking everything,

Newegg.ca - CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra 7209 Athlon II X2 240(2.8GHz) 4GB DDR2 500GB ATI Radeon HD 4550 Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit (With Windows 7 Upgrade Coupon) - Desktop PCs Is honestly the best thing out there in this price range.

Watchout, as it is as crap psu.. but its not to badly spec'd.

Oh wow, he is in Canada.. Completely missed that one.

*edit*
Stop making so many threads.. If its related to a topic that you've already started, then continue it there.

Re: Are Dells good for gaming and upgrading?

All I needed to see was Celeron and gaming to know that the answer is "no!"

Unless the gaming is solitare :)

Re: Would this pc decent for substanial upgrades?

I wouldn't recommend that computer. Also try to keep everything to one thread. You have like 5 different threads, which makes it harder for people to help you.

Re: Would this pc decent for substanial upgrades?

Saddly thats the only thing he can afford. I've tried peicing one together, but the os keeps blowing it up.

Yes, as its a prebuilt, based on parts, it'll be update-able. Much more than any of those prebuilt used ones you have posted.

Youre downfall is you need an OS and screen, which is easily a 300 dollar initial purchase.

Your only other option is to buy used from a reputable seller on here, or other big forum.

*edit*
Welcome to high prices.. ven with the dollar at 96cents.. we bend over and think happy thoughts.

Scared about pre built kits

I realize pre built kits are cheap, but I am terrified about putting the cpu in, as it is a very difficult process I hear. If I buy a prebuilt kit do you think a computer shop would put the parts together? If so how much do you think they'd charge for labour?

*edit*
Ok we'll keep it here. I have a big budget, but as I mentioned I know how to put a computer together, I'm just not confident enough, check out this kit. Do you think it's a good deal?

Buy the Asus P5KPL-AM SE Motherboard Barebone Kit at TigerDirect.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom