Computer requirements for Emulators..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krazy, you wont have any luck getting a PS2 emulator to work. Most play like only two games acceptably. You would be better off hooking your PS2 up to the monitor itself and playing like that.

Slashnmash, most ps1 emulators work just fine for me, even on my old Duron 1.2, GeForce 4 MX440, 768MB ram build.

Krazy, you wont have any luck getting a PS2 emulator to work. Most play like only two games acceptably. You would be better off hooking your PS2 up to the monitor itself and playing like that.

Slashnmash, most ps1 emulators work just fine for me, even on my old Duron 1.2, GeForce 4 MX440, 768MB ram build.

i guess your right...i get wat you mean...
well thanks anyways.

You're looking at this the wrong way. An X2 4200+ with 2GB of RAM and a 512MB X1950 could emulate a GameCube fine, if it was possible at this point in time to emulate GameCubes.

The current GameCube emulators are still in pre-Alpha stages. They are still being worked on and they've got a lot more work to do. It won't be years, probably 2010 or 2011 until we can emulate the GameCube at decent framerates. Nintendo 64 emulation is still buggy and the N64 has been out for how many years? GameCubes are like 60 bucks now, and the Wii plays GameCube games too.

true, its not a matter of the computer you have but the stage the programming is in. cpus in a console are not the same therefor making a program that can decode the data while the game is running is very hard work and will take sum time to get working smoothly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom