Hey, my name is Komo
. I'm buying my first gaming rig this Monday and have learned quite a bit over the past months xD. Although i think I'll be fine I would like the help of some more experienced pc owners. I'd like to be able to run most games on high-ultra settings at reasonable fps and maybe film a bit with fraps. Here are the specs, I hope you guys can help me out :3.
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-3820 Quad-Core 3.60 GHz 10MB Intel Smart Cache LGA2011 (All Venom OC Certified)
- HDD: 1TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 32MB Cache 7200RPM HDD (Single Drive)
- MEMORY: 8GB (2GBx4) DDR3/1600MHz Quad Channel Memory (Corsair Vengeance [+22])
- MOTHERBOARD: (4-Way SLI Support) GIGABYTE X79-UP4 Intel X79 Chipset Quad Channel DDR3 ATX Mainboard w/ 3D UEFI Bios, Ultra Durable 5, 7.1 HD Audio, GbLAN, USB3.0, SATA-III RAID, 4 Gen3 PCIe x16, 2 PCIe x1 & 1 PCI
- SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
- VIDEO: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 2GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card [+164] (EVGA FTW Edition [+20])
Sorry about the prices, that's just from the website. Also I'm buying prebuilt since it's my first and plan to just upgrade it as I need in the future. Hope you guys can help me!
Best regards, Komo