Computer Deal Need help deciding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yolkzz

Beta member
Newegg.com - Acer Aspire ASE380-ED500U Athlon 64 X2 5000+ 2GB DDR2 320GB ATI Radeon X1650SE Windows Vista Ultimate - Retail

I was looking at that computer and seen how cheap it was for what you got. Basically,
Processor AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+(2.6GHz)
Graphics ATI Radeon X1650SE
Memory Capacity 2GB DDR2

Now for $630 that seems like a deal to me, I was curious though If I'm missing something that makes it seem like sucha great deal. The biggest games I play are Diablo/RollerCoaster Tycoon and WoW/. So there should be no problem there. Anyone that can help me out and possibly point out the good and bad of that computer would be much appreicated.

wow... thats cheap.... but it should do the job... i think building it would cost more that that...

Newegg.com - Acer Aspire ASE380-ED500U Athlon 64 X2 5000+ 2GB DDR2 320GB ATI Radeon X1650SE Windows Vista Ultimate - Retail

I was looking at that computer and seen how cheap it was for what you got. Basically,
Processor AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+(2.6GHz)
Graphics ATI Radeon X1650SE
Memory Capacity 2GB DDR2

Now for $630 that seems like a deal to me, I was curious though If I'm missing something that makes it seem like sucha great deal. The biggest games I play are Diablo/RollerCoaster Tycoon and WoW/. So there should be no problem there. Anyone that can help me out and possibly point out the good and bad of that computer would be much appreicated.

It's not TOO bad but you could really build something a lot more powerful for that kind of money since the video card isn't that powerful...the onboard is not bad but you will want at least a 7600GT or something to max out games like WoW. If you do not want to even think of building your own then it's ok but you can still build one with a better CPU/Video card and other quality parts for the same amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom