Computer cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.

nek619

Solid State Member
I need some help my computer is super loud i know its the fans cause you can hear them im kind of looking into water cooling but im scared of the lines leaking and getting liquid on my mobo or any other place for that matter i need to get my computers noise level down cause its bugging me i have to listen to my music or games at pretty much full sound to be able to hear them cause my fans are so loud please help let me know what to do at this point im willing to spend about $300 on quieter fans and such also someone was telling me about getting a HDD fan and a controler.

Thanks for the advice before hand thanks

it might be the dust that is stuck at the fans

you can clean the dust out

or some hard drives run loud after they've been up for a while, mines are 1.5 years old and its loud as heck ( it might be my fans too , though)

just make sure before you try to clean the fans, you turn off your computer and unplug all the wires and power cables connected to your case or it can be dangerous

oh and btw if its not a trouble to you can you please use punctuation in your posts next time , especially when you are posting a long paragraph. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom