Computer Build Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinoy3000

Daemon Poster
GRrrrrrr OMG. I hate PayPal. My account has been put into limited status due to high activity 6 months ago on September 9, 2006 and they told me that 180 days prior to that day, they will restore my account enabling me to transfer funds from my PayPal account to my bank account.

I currently have over $1,200+ remaining balance in my PayPal account and now I can transfer funds to my bank account. I cant use the PayPal account to buy stuff because its still "Limited Access". Now, the bad thing is they only allow you to withdraw $500.00 per month so in other words, it will take at least 3 months for me to get the total amount from my PayPal account.

When I called them 5 months ago, they told me that this day March 9, 2007, I will have the option to withdraw all my funds. Ive called them plenty of times and the representative who answers the call tells me that they will send in a request to transfer all my funds from my PayPal account to my Bank Account. But I keep getting an email saying that I can only do that through the website and it has a $500.00 limit per month. WTF? GRrrrrrrrrrr

Any Ideas? I want to build my build this month

Edit: Woot I signed up for that expanded use program thingy and they lifted my limit hehe :D

Edit: All I need to do now is to see if the small amount of money i transfered from PayPal will go to my bank account. Then Ill transfer the whole entire amount because then Im sure that it will go to my bank account and noone else's

Any Ideas? I want to build my build this month

Threaten to sue them. It's your money, right? If theywont give it up then file a complaint with the better business Bureau.

I'm sure they'll give you the funds without any issues unless you have some sort of problem from someone that sent you money. :)

I did actually threaten to sue them. I told them......... "I do not want this case to go out of hand where it may result me to take legal actions. However, if in any circumstances that would lead me to taking such action, then I will have no choice but to do so. ..."

Thats what I told them when I emailed them and I have not gotten any reply. Fortunately, I was able to lift my limit by doing that thing last night where they charged me $1.95 to my credit card and a number will appear to my Bank Statement and I have to plug that number in. And that charge appeared right away when I looked at my Bank Statement after i clicked ok. So I got that lifted. Right now, im just waiting to see if the small amount i transfered from PayPal will be transfered to my bank account because I dont want to risk $1,200+ and getting it transfered to someone else's bank.

If I wont be getting my money, I will definitely take legal actions. Maybe give the BBB a call. I've heard that PayPal actually put your account to "Limited Access" so they can gain the interest from your money for 6 months. Thats basically another way for them to get money. They just pick random accounts and put them in limited status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom