By browsing some forums, some reported that the RAM slowed down the CPU. It seems that the why is beyond my current knowledge.
I was wondering if in the part list below, things were incompatible or would be a bottleneck. I have tried to stick with options that assemblers offer. What do you think?
Thank you for your help,
* Chassis + motherboard + redundant PSU : 1 x Supermicro SYS 7048GR-TR
* CPU : 2 x INTEL XEON E5-2650 v3 series
* RAM : 8 x RDIMM 16GB DDR4 2133MHz
* FAST STORAGE OPTION 1 : SYSTEM : 2 x OCZ Vector 180 480GB SATA in RAID 1 - SCRATCH : 2 x Intel SSD 750 400GB PCIE
* FAST STORAGE OPTION 2 : SYSTEM : 1 x Intel SSD 750 400GB PCIE - SCRATCH : 2 x Intel SSD 750 400GB PCIE
* SLOW STORAGE : 4 x 2 TB (or more) 7200 RPM in RAID 10
* GPU : 1 x GeForce 210 1GB DDR3