Compatible check

Should I download every single one of the drivers on to a usb?(Are they all nessary)

Should I get the ultilys?(i DON'T PLAN ON OVERCLOCKING OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT) caps lock is cool......-_-

ASRock > Z77 Extreme6

Heres where the drivers are

I'd just wait until you have the system up and running.

Also I cant find the drivers for the video card...

I'd just wait until you have the system up and running.

Get the INF, USB3, and LAN drivers. You shouldn't need the rest. Most of the time on newer boards the audio and LAN are already detected but USB3 isn't native to Windows 7.

Get the INF, USB3, and LAN drivers. You shouldn't need the rest. Most of the time on newer boards the audio and LAN are already detected but USB3 isn't native to Windows 7.

Alright...I went looking for a monitor today at best but (I checked at walmart because i was there and they has crap) and then staples....Something caught my eye:

Newegg.com - LG E2742V-BN Black 27" 5ms HDMI Widescreen LED-Backlit LCD Monitor 250 cd/m2 DFC 5M:1

its 220 at my best buy and it looks good but:

Some reviews are bad....Do you think it looks bad?
Will i lose alot of fps(10 or more) by going with a 27 inch over a say 23 inch?

Size doesn't hamper FPS, only pixel pitch. Resolution hampers FPS. The higher the resolution the more your GPU has to render. I don't see anything wrong with that LCD.

Size doesn't hamper FPS, only pixel pitch. Resolution hampers FPS. The higher the resolution the more your GPU has to render. I don't see anything wrong with that LCD.

Sweet at first my dad was like that's way to big. Then im like its 40 dollars more then all the 23 inches and we were surprised will ill be picking it up soon...

Having trouble wiring these cables....

First off the power and reset switch....in the manual it says there's a power + and then a ground....the connector from the case is 2 wide so should it go on the power + and a ground?

Almost the same thing as the reset switch which is a ground then a reset +

Then I have a simile modular psu and one of the cables coming out is like this:

OO. OO
OO. OO

They are split like that where its 2 x 2 and another 2 x 2....

I don't believe it is the Cpu one because I already have one plunged into the Cpu header that looks like

OOOO

OOOO

Last edited:
That doesn't make much sense lol.

Just plug the power switch and reset connectors in any old way. All they require is a short to work as that is what is taking place. The HDD one goes with the font facing down usually.

The CPU header 8pin splits into dual 4pins. It should be hard wired along with the 24pin.

That doesn't make much sense lol.

Just plug the power switch and reset connectors in any old way. All they require is a short to work as that is what is taking place. The HDD one goes with the font facing down usually.

The CPU header 8pin splits into dual 4pins. It should be hard wired along with the 24pin.

power switch done.....
reset done....

cpu...
well coming out of the psu there is the 24 which is connected....then a dual 4 pins and then a 8 pin....... and i pluged the 8 pin into the cpu header.....what do i uise the dual 4 pins for or the other way around.... I have the hdd connected too but the cdrom what cabels do i plug from the cdrom to the mobo(it has power already)

Back
Top Bottom