Compatibility Check Please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I believe those are compatible. The motherboard has an AM3 socket which supports your processor. The RAM is good and is supported by your motherboard (if you aren't going to overclock to 1600 than it would just use what it can which is 1333). However if you are going to use crossfire you would need a motherboard that could support it (but I don't think you want it). The nvidia onboard graphics and the ati offboard graphics is kind of weird though haha. If you don't plan on expanding to much than that PSU is perfect, just a warning but it has a fairly low warranty compared to other PSUs I've seen, but if you're on a tight budget than I think its worth it.

Budget is 500$ But I only need the CPU, Mobo, PSU, GPU, Ram

Edit: Also, Are their any big differences between Micro ATX And normal ATX Boards?

Budget is 500$ But I only need the CPU, Mobo, PSU, GPU, Ram

Edit: Also, Are their any big differences between Micro ATX And normal ATX Boards?

A normal ATX is about 25% larger than a mATX, most mid-tower cases support both. I would think that a smaller board would carry less features, but most of the time those features aren't necessary especially if you're on a budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom