Comment On Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
What took you so long to get to this thread NosNoost, see I knew they weren't the same also the onboard sound differ

Lord AnthraX said:
He has a life outside of his room ;)

lol... i may be selling my ds3 soon... depending if i can get this mobo soon enough!!!!!... hopefully i can.... so if you wanted a ds3, i may be of help!!!

that is if i can score a certain mobo right now... Lord Anthrax has his eyes on it, and i've already left him a pm (not anthrax, but who i wanna get the mobo from!) !!! lol

either way... a 680i is in my near future, and i will have no need for this ds3

Well the most I could give him is like 25 bucks.

:(

My motherboard has a solid BRICK wall at 450 fsb.

I KNOW this chip can be stable at higher clock speeds becuase of the temp.

It idles at 18 stock voltage inside the case side on, no windows open room tempeture. :sigh:

Ok guys I have finally come a decision and I am going to order everything in my Signature and would like to know how long does it take for newegg to ship something to you. Cause I know that the shipping company that is going to ship the parts to jamaica is going to to take 3-5 days. So could you guys give me some example of how long it took you to get your computer parts from newegg including the processing days and days taken for it to reach you ok please and thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom