Comment On Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude what do you second please leave your point or quot the person that you second it is very confusing

the ^^^ means he agrees with the above comment...

chill out some...

I still think that for what you need a much smarter choice would be to get

The Gigabyte DS3 Motherboard
e6400 or 6600, if your not overclocking 300mhz either way aint gonna kill ya.
2 gigs of corsair value ram. Again if you aint overclocking, aint no need at all for the high end xms stuff. Not saying it aint some really great stuff, but its made for overclocking.
Either a 7900gs or, an ATi x1950pro
The power supply looks pretty good, i personally use seasonic and have found it to be an amzing power supply.

Drives and case are all up to you own descretion

aspire.comptech said:
the ^^^ means he agrees with the above comment...

chill out some...

I still think that for what you need a much smarter choice would be to get

The Gigabyte DS3 Motherboard
2 gigs of corsair value ram. Again if you aint overclocking, aint no need at all for the high end xms stuff. Not saying it aint some really great stuff, but its made for overclocking.
Either a 7900gs or, an ATi x1950pro

i agree. if you are not going to do some serious overclocking, you are spending too much on xms ram. i do, so i spent it, and it rocks. value ram is good for everyday use and may yield some decent overclocks, too.
a 7900gs, even if not overclocked, will do just about everything on high settings, including FEAR.
i'm telling you man, save the possibility of a headache and buy all your ram at the same time.

ok dude reccommend some good RAM that will work with my Asus mobo that are cheap and good at playing games, even though you guys have given me a lot of things to consider, and so want to overclock my system now. You have unleashed my wild side (I will sacrifice it's life span for searious power ha ha ha ha) . So please tell me that my system can work and I can get the RAM at a later date. leave honest opinions please and thank you in advance.

oh god... *rolls eyes...*

Now you want to overclock?

*Begins mashing head against nearest wall*

Item #: N82E16820227139
Search that item number, thats what i use, hit about 3.65ghz with my e6600

hey what did I say. Did I say something bad or weird, no hitting heads on wall right here can't afford for you guys to sue me.

you didnt say anythign wrong its just you need to make up your mind on what you want to do with the systm so we can help you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom