This is a build I came up and would like to know your honest opinion on it. My budget is $1200 and it has already exceed it by $30. All I am planning on playing with this system is MMORPG's like World of Warcraft, Guild Wars with my girlfriend, a few first person shooters like Counter Strike, and a couple strategy games. As for me putting in 1GB of RAM is due to running low on funds but will put another one in as soon as I get some more money. And as for the mobo I was thinking about getting the EVGA 680i mobo, but on account of there being too many complaints about that mobo and any other 680i mobo. So I will just wait until they work out all or most of the bugs and the price for it gets cheaper. So please take a look at my build and give me your honest opinions please and thank you in advance.
1) Mother Board - ASUS P5N32-SLI SE Deluxe Socket T (LGA 775) NVIDIA nForce4 SLI X16 ATX Intel Motherboard
2) Processor - Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 Conroe 2.4GHz 4M sharing L2 Cache LGA 775 Processor
3) Hard Drive - Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 ST3320620AS (Perpendicular Recording Technology) 320GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive
4) Case - NZXT Apollo BLACK NP Black SECC Steel Chassis ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
5) DVD Drive - SAMSUNG Black 18X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 8X DVD+R DL 18X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 12X DVD-RAM 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM 2M Cache IDE DVD Burner With 12X DVD-RAM Write, LightScribe Technology - OEM
6) Memory - CORSAIR XMS2 1GB 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Desktop Memory
7) Video Card - eVGA 512-P2-N637-AR GeForce 7950GT 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP KO Superclocked Video Card
8) Power Supply Unit - HIPER HPU-4K580-MS ATX12V v2.2 580W Power Supply 100 - 120V
P.S. - Also I am not planning on doing any Over-Clocking to my system.