Come on AMD! bye bye Intel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta ask you then, if this is any true.. why would they make an AM2?

If they replace the AM2 socket so soon, AMD Will lose the trust of all their buyers if you ask me, I have just the right picture to send to the AMD labs right now, lol:

cunningplan.jpg

lol oh yeah so we are. Im not the one that wrote that though am i so its not my fault. Im just saying that people going for conroe might want to wait a little longer.

I think the guy was talkin bout the AM2, ROFL! I haven't noticed the date either, but still lmao....... the AM2 at the moment is total grabage, maybe in a year, or two.. it will turn the tables, big maybe anyway.......... for now conroe still is on the upper hand.

Im pretty sure its not on about AM2 cos i havent heard anything of 2 of them being used together at the same time.

Im pretty sure its not on about AM2

I not sure if any of that true but I believe if they did it would be a motherboard that could hold 2 AM2 CPU's.

A little food for thought could this be the surprise that anandtech hinted at a few weeks back?

If so I give it to them a little credit for keeping it a secreat because I did not see a single person guess this in all the many messageboards talking about the anandtech sentence.

so it's, DUAL.. DUAL.. AMD's lol. but like the dual vid cards, 2 x2 3800+ is a lot more expensive then 1 Conroe. thats if AMD goes and has some significant price drop. interesting read though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom