Christmas Monies!!!!! WHat to get?!`

Status
Not open for further replies.
mhmm Id grab new MOBO ^^ let me know how the X38 goes if you get it. I may have to get a new one here shortly. No clue what to go for though. I'd like to avoid asus ;p

nope maximus is x38.. which is crossfire :( sadnesssss.. i was hoping to stay sli.. but i guess not

hrmm... sell striker... how is that doing for you? i was considering one of those as well

The striker works wonders overclocked at 3.5ghz air cooled stable but put it back down seeing that i dont need to OC anything yet ima probaly just clock it to 3.2ghz and leave it there MOBO is great though buy it if you got the cash you wont regret it.

ya the striker really tickled my fancy.. maybe i'll put that under my consideration list.. because i really do wanna keep SLi As an option

and SLi'd GTX's beat crossfire 3870's!!! sooo. maybeeee i need some more Striker extreme user opinions

i'm just really ****ed of at asus support.. it really sucks balls

i've already sent mgcook a message to see if he still has his 680i Rev A for sale.. i'm hoping to score that

Mobo hands down. You won't get as much performance increase going SLI as you would from a higher overclock. Also, Crysis isn't worth getting another card for. The game is great, but I'm pretty dissapointed with how it ended and how fast it was. The X38 is supposed to be a great chipset and I think you would find better benefit from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom