Hello guys, i'm going to change my motherboard and my processor. Because before i used socket 478 Asus P4P 800 SE and Intel 2.8Ghz. So now i'm going to change my socket to LGA775.
I wan to ask a few questions.
1) Can i change my socket from 478 to LGA 775? I means buy a new one.
2) My ram is Pc3200 512MB, if i change my socket 478 to LGA775, am i able to use back my PC3200 512MB?
3) For gaming and LGA775, AMD or Intel better?
4) And my graphic card is Gecube X700 256MB, am i able to use it in socket LGA775?
5) Just now i did a few researches, If i'm able to use Gecube X700 256MB, can i choose ASUS P5RD1-V Deluxe (Intel LGA775 Pentium 4 CPU, ATI RADEON XPRESS 200 Northbridge, Dual-Channel DDR400/333, On board TV tuner, 1394 Interface, Serial ATA RAID).
Every bros, please help me out of this questions! Because i'm urgent to buy it and please give me a correct answer for each question. Thank a lots!!!