Check my gaming build for me please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you think Crysis would play with this setup? The System recommended requirements names a GeForce NVid video card. Mine is ATI. Will this still work?

The just recommend it because nVidia bribed them.. in fact the whole engine is more biased and does better with nVidia cards.. (or at least it was supposed to)

It will work fine.. I'd say Medium

It should be able to run high dx9 at 144x900. it might be able to do it at a higher resolution but I'm not sure.

Ive added a Core 2 Duo 3.0GHz Wolfdale CPU. Will this make a big difference?
Direct X 9.0 they say is the recommended sound card, is that just a download? or do I have to buy a soundcard, which I dont think I have to. Am I right?

Not really no..

I'd say spend more on the GPU.. hardly any games can max Crysis well and get a really nice Frame Rate.

If what you say is true, Ill go back to my Pentium Allendale 2.0 Ghz, and spend more on a GPU. Any recommendations?

Well the HD 4850 is nice.. but if you want to get something more just for the sake of Crapsis.. I'd say check out the Radeon HD 4870 or nVidia Geforce 260 Core 216

dont bother with vista, microsoft is releasing windows seven early next year cause vista sucks so bad. go download xp somewhere for free for now and wait for windows seven

Vista doesn't suck unless you consider being a more secure and stable os a bad thing.

Vista SP1 has addressed all the issues that Vista had. So no Vista does not suck... anymore.

Vista 64 bit FTW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom