Check this craziness out

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok there is no dvd drive

ha

but you can purchase one on the side
and guys do realize that ben is doing everything in his power to get as many of these for us as possible. he has something like 22 people on the list and some wanting more then 1. all im saying is dont get your hopes up and start telling all your friends because he may not be able to fill all the orders(he doesnt own a buisness)

but all our thanks go out to you benny

any news on what the GPU is inside these babbies?

the ibook G4, which costs 1k at the apple store and is 4yrs newer, has a 9250, but i doubt these have them

Im not using this for gaming AT ALL

Its soley my Internet/Word processing Laptop with some pictures from my camera :)

the page with the info said it has a 7000 with 16mb shared and can go up to 32mb, that sucks. maybe some old games, but it's a mac OS, not game friendly.

yeah dude don't waste ur money on that old comp... invest in a desktop for gaming.....

im not going to use it for gaming, my school is taking us on a trip to washinton D.C. and i want to use it there, i just want to know what it's gaming capabilites are, even if it's just like solitare, or pinball.

the dvd's are great though, cause it's like 8hrs to D.C. from here.

Well, I think my district is having a meeting tonight about the budget and what not. lol, my mom is the financial director and my brother is the 2nd highest tech there. My house is rather vacant tonight. My brother got all dressed up and stuff. As he was leaving I was like "hey, go get me some laptops" lol. I'm gonna flip if he actually just takes one and brings it home lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom