Check this craziness out

Status
Not open for further replies.
do u know if you can wipe the HD easily and restore it w/o all of the network stuff that they had installed in a easy way?

Well I hate macintosh for one. They just never really worked well for me. Mine always froze a lot and stuff.

Lol, I know what you mean about kids being careless with them. One time my friend's didn't work, so he threw it on the floor and busted the keyboard off.

I'm not sure what's going down as far as how these things are being sold I have to find out and fast! 20 laptops might be a lost dream.

ok

CPU's in these babies arent supposed to be replaced. and i dont know if you can do so without problems

its really easy to update ram. you just unscrew the top of the keyboard, lift it up, take out this little crap thing, remove the memory and BAM

Wam Bam thank you Ram....lol. I just emailed a ton of districts in an attempt to ensnare these gems.

you can reserve one for me to lol

already have a Toshiba Satelite 2.8ghz but man that is a heavy fat laptop

what about the optical drive? will it be at least a DVD-ROM??? Cause that'd really suck if it wasn't...........

Stop complaining you guys, i mean with 150 you could easily upgrade everything and stil have it less then the 400+ they're giong on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom