Check this craziness out

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahah York is like 1.5hrs away. I just talked to my brother about them this morning....

They are:

Apple
12"
600-800Mhz
128MB RAM
30GB

There's 300 at the JH where my brother works. In the hands of these retards, 8-10 a week go out for repair, (HDD or Logicboard).
I'm think about $150 for a laptop. I will be attaining them from other schools because my school is too cheap to buy them and sell them, the govt is just picking them up in June. The other schools take much better care of them because the students get in more trouble when they break ****.

Absolutely. It's a deal. $150 shipped to your house. I'll start aquiring them as soon as I get back from my trip to NY next week. They will all be in good working condition and should do a lot better in the hands of caring owners like yourselves, rather than 7th/8th grade morons. Thanks you for you interest.
TheDigit is first on the list. (Sorry General, I missed your first post. Wasn't considering selling them at that time, but don't worry!) Those who bug me the most will likely be the ones to get them, although I'll try to follow the order I have.

Once again they are Apple laptops:
600-800Mhz CPUs
128MB of RAM
30GB HDDs

$150 USD shipped to you address having recieved payment.

Thank you!

anywhere from now till june depending on the school. I'll buy whatever I can and be sure to sell them buyers on this forum.

Odysseus, York is 2hrs and 20min away! 135 miles...It would cost $20 in gas alone. No.

ohhh...lol. Hmm. It would be a waste of your time honestly and hard to coordinate probably. Please just let me ship it to your house. $40 is worth it. You don't want to drive from york to unity trust me...

PZEROOFGH :p Don't worry...You'll have your soon enough! I need to get around to the other schools that are selling them. I'll pick up two the first day most likely. Then buy more later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom