Check this craziness out

Status
Not open for further replies.
it sounds like a steal and it would be the notebook im looking for to broswe the web type a paper and play some pong while im on the can =) speaking of can... i gtg

yup, that's pretty much what they do. You want in ArchAngelae? PM me...thanks. Will be negotiating a standard price today, as well as aquiring all te information about the specs.

so how much are we exactly talking here? You said like $40 but will that be the case? Oh, also where do u live(so i can get an idea of the shipping cost)?

I will NOT be selling them for $40. The general offered nearly $125 yesterday. A standard price will be reached sometime today.

thats what i though, cause you need to make some profit, right? But when would you be able to ship them and how will you buy them for from the schools?

My brother should be the most direct person to supply me with the laptops.

I live in Maine and they weigh around 5 pounds, so total maybe 8lbs?

And yes I do need to make SOME profit. Just because they're being sold for so cheap doesn't mean they are cheap. The state bought them so they can't make money when selling them, but I sure can.

where do u live in Maine, cause i might be able to arrange a pickup, if you would be willing to do so.....

less work for you :)

I live in Waldo County. Not sure a pick-up would work very well. Maine is BIG and far between. If it would work then sure. I'd be able to arrange that. My summer is bussy but anytime before that might work.

ok, cool my grandparents live in York... so we might be able to rendezvous somewhere... how far off route 95 are you and how long is it to Portland?

Oh, one more question are they 12" or 14"??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom