Check this craziness out

Status
Not open for further replies.

BennyV04988

Fully Optimized
I've got a good one for ya...

In the state of Maine...(yes this is a state not a providence of Canada.) the 7th and 8th graders were given Apple G4 iBooks in 2002. Now they're upgraded to a newer pc laptop next year, so every ibook in the entire STATE of maine is being sold for a sweet price. Yes they have been through the hands of retarded junior highers for 4 years now, but I'm willing to grab as many as possible and sell them to the public. :eek:

yeah theres no way in **** you'd bet windows to run on it unless it was emulated in virtual pc or whatever, and CS would DEFINITELY not run on that.

but yeah thats a good deal, where do i buy?? i want to buy 5 of them

edit:

actually i'll buy 20 of them if you get me a link where i can order them

hahaha they sell in June when school is out in every single district. I'd have to buy up a few. I'm going down to NY next week though for some Yankees games, so I'll need to replenish my expense account I guess before June.

I've seen the XP thing done before too. It is real. It's just a matter of manipulating the install setup. No idea what specs...I'll ask my brother when he gets home.

EDIT: Some schools started selling them already! yikes! The MAIN kicker is that these were sold to the schools by the GOVT in a way. So the school can't MAKE money off of them. They have to sell em at the same INSANE price they got them for.

I don't know what I'd sell em for or how much I could commit to buying. I'd sell em for more than that though, depending on the condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom