cheapest build possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a part of the barebones I linked to him earlier, so you wouldn't have to special order it.

ooo. i forgot about barebones. ahaha. hmmm.... i wonder wheres amd gt player. he never made any replies to his thread... i think we scared him away ahaha.

im seteling it no celerons in her computer i dont need it dying on her in a years time even if we arent dating cause tehn shel just remember me for the peice of **** i gave her

im seteling it no celerons in her computer i dont need it dying on her in a years time even if we arent dating cause tehn shel just remember me for the peice of **** i gave her

I don't think any chip is known for dying in a year that wasn't defective... but your post title shouldn't be cheapest build possible then.

Go for a cheap 690G AMD board if you're getting an integrated setup, it's about $65 for the cheapest one on newegg

k thanks i was trying to fidn an integrated board but couldnt find any and i work at a computer store and we have people constantly bringing in there systems with these celerons they got a year ago that isnt working properly anymore

k thanks i was trying to fidn an integrated board but couldnt find any and i work at a computer store and we have people constantly bringing in there systems with these celerons they got a year ago that isnt working properly anymore

Most of the problem is the user sitting behind the keyboard... not the system..

you do know what celerons are right there defective pentium's and they will work fine for the firsts years time but slowly the chip will die off and become slower and slower we perfromed countless reformats on systems to have the same perfomance as before the format they are peices of junk they should have been thrown out but intel wanted to make some money its ok tho everyone does it amd has its semphron's and evga pulled the 7900gto act and whats fuinny is xfx did teh same thing my 7900gt reads as a gto wich was a way for the companies to deal with the defective ram i wouldnt have purchased this card knowing it was a gto labeld gt and now im regreting it as it died once again and im going to have to await a second rma i wouldnt wish that apon anyone im a strong beleiver in you get what you pay for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom