Cheap upgrading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophet

In Runtime
So my current comp is over 7 yrs old, i need a new, cheap processor, motherboard and Hard drive. i'm looking at the e2800, or something cheaper with decent performance. Perhaps a GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3L, since i dont need RAID, and a WD 500 GB HD. If anyone knows a cheaper MB or processor i would love to hear your input. Also a decent CPU cooler for a mid tower case? Artic cooler perhaps?

twas not me who asked. This is my first discussion of the abit boards. The ip35-e looks good, will only be running on HD so no need for raid. I'll stick with my current ram, wont be playing any games on this comp, just videos and music. Gonna use that ballistic RAM on my new build though. One more thing i just thought off, tried to figure what wattage my PSU is at and i cant seem to find any numerical value on the PSU. Even on the manufactures tag it only reads the part number. Anyone know a way to find out what wattage a PSU is? would suck to order all these parts and find out my PSU cant even power them :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom