Changed my mind.. AGAIN

I have a bag already to carry it around in, so I don't need it, I am just worried about the weight.

What bag do you have? Keep in mind the G series laptops are bigger then the standard class size. For the G75 you'll need a backpack for an 18.4" laptop, and probably a 17.3" bag for the G55.

Don't know, we have something laying around somewhere. But I'm not too worried about the bag, I am just worried about making the right choice as of right now.

Okay, just wanted to warn ya about the bag :p You can't go wrong with either model (G75/G55) though I would personally go with the Newegg model because you'll get 1080p and a faster HDD. The extra 4GB RAM is kinda useless right now unless you do a lot of editing and such.

Yesterday I was at B and H if anyone knows what that is, and they told me that when Windows 8 comes out, ASUS and some other brands are going to be like the transformer tablet, where it is a detachable tablet, and can plug it back into a fully functional keyboard. I was wondering if that was true, and also wondering if Windows 8 is going to be good or not, because of the 15 dollar deal they have going on.

Yesterday I was at B and H if anyone knows what that is, and they told me that when Windows 8 comes out, ASUS and some other brands are going to be like the transformer tablet, where it is a detachable tablet, and can plug it back into a fully functional keyboard. I was wondering if that was true, and also wondering if Windows 8 is going to be good or not, because of the 15 dollar deal they have going on.

I don't really know what you're talking about.

As for W8, it's take it or leave it IMHO. You might like it, but personally I hate it. I would try it out before upgrading no matter how good of a deal it seems like.

Back
Top Bottom