Changed a few things

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't care which cables i use, as long as i can as it works on my syste,, it doesnt even have to be tidy :)

I don't like IDE that much either but your drive will work the exact same and a round IDE cable isn't too bad at all really. I guess I just don't see the point in paying the extra cash for one is all since it's not really that much better to have SATA.

I don't like IDE that much either but your drive will work the exact same and a round IDE cable isn't too bad at all really. I guess I just don't see the point in paying the extra cash for one is all since it's not really that much better to have SATA.

true, but i'm really used to IDE, since thats all i got on this P4... argh....

Great choices...those are the best combination, for a bang for your buck, cooling solution, for the CPU.

i know a store that is around $10 bucks cheaper on each item but you won't save much so i won't bother, but if you live in the GTA area then it could save you a lot on shipping.

I wouldn't even buy other thermal paste. What they put on the Arctic Freezer 7 stock is really good stuff...unless you plan on lapping your cooler which is a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom