celeron

Status
Not open for further replies.

talldude123

Banned
this is my first post in here...

how fast would a celeron 3.2 Ghz be compared to a 2.6 Ghz celeron? im wondering if there is a big difference in speed?

Why celeron? Why not SEMPRON? Celerons are, in my opinion atleast, the crappiest processors on Earth.

first of all, i hate AMD (No offense)

and semprons are basically the AMD version of celerons.

to get an AMD, i would have to replace alot of my stuff on my PC

Yea... i'd just stick with what you have now, and then save up to upgrade to a REAL COMPUTER!!! LOL. No offense, but celerons aren't very good, unless you just use Word and stuff like that. What do you use your pc for?

my celeron runs better than my friends pentium 4, and my other friends celeron 1.7 runs faster than mine....

i use my computer for music, pictures, downloading, surfing...

but i need more speed

my mobo has maximum support for a pentium 4 2.8 Ghz processor

talldude123 said:
my celeron runs better than my friends pentium 4, and my other friends celeron 1.7 runs faster than mine....

i use my computer for music, pictures, downloading, surfing...

but i need more speed

my mobo has maximum support for a pentium 4 2.8 Ghz processor

Alright since you don't do any gaming what so ever, you don't need an AMD, so go ahead and stick with intel. I'd just get the best processor for your motherboard, which in your case would be a P4 @2.8Ghz, which is gonna be pretty good, especially for speed.

talldude123 said:
and semprons are basically the AMD version of celerons.

Sempron's might be the low end AMD but they totally blow away the celeron's,I had a 2.4Ghz celeron and it was slow as hell so i switched to a 2600+ sempron and it just eat's the celeron alive :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom