Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Each to their own i suppose, both nice cases. Would be happy with any of them

just try to make sure you get one that is mostly if not all aluminum ;)
i bought one that wasnt and omg it's heavy, toting it back and forth from home to work while working on it was a chore. of course now that it's all put together and sitting under my desk i could care less :)

Aspire

Aspire X-Navigator

This is the one I'm shooting for. Good case, although not 100% tool-less, has 5 fans for a good airflow and removable drive bays so you can make more room. But if you are someone who is a tad leary about noise, than this one isn't for you. It's not loud but definately is heard in a quiet room. Looks good, and it even lights up..Whee....

Dante_Caligari said:

I read reviews on that case some time ago, and I'll tell u that I don't remember anyone giving this case 5 out of 5. Everyone complained that it's heave, made out of cheap plastic and that parts break off. And it's not just one person but maybe 50 lets say. That has to mean something, stay away from this case.

And great case for built is Antec P180, not the greates looking but one of the best cases around.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811129154
Thermatake Tsunami is very good as mentioned above.
And as what's better the tsunami or that Lian Li case, I don't know, but my guess would b Lian LI, even though I own Black Tsunami myself.

Re: Aspire

Shifty52 said:
Aspire X-Navigator

This is the one I'm shooting for. Good case, although not 100% tool-less, has 5 fans for a good airflow and removable drive bays so you can make more room. But if you are someone who is a tad leary about noise, than this one isn't for you. It's not loud but definately is heard in a quiet room. Looks good, and it even lights up..Whee....

My fav. case :) Too expensive though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom