Case Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
noice case, very good, solid, biig, take a look at the lian li case too, sna the silverstone

The only thing I would want to do with that monster is mod it so you could have at least one more fan. I have a Thermaltake Eclipse mid-tower with 2 120mm fans and they are really quiet.

Thermaltake are nice and roomy in their mid-towers, I can't even imagine the space provided in a full tower.

i built my friend a rig with the armor, jesus that case has so much room i love it. maybe i could put two 120mm fans on the side grill of the shark? could i pull that off? what's a good lian case?

You might wanna look at a p180 they are nice as well. I'm in love with the shark though. that is probably gonna be what I get. Lian - li's are kinda like rolls royce of cases. they are built extremely well but you pay for what u get. I consider TT to be the corvette the best "bang" for your buck. The P180 is made my Antec and is extremly nice the only downside is that it is only mid tower. It has the height as a full tower though so that is really not a downfall. But if you are flashy then you might not like it since It has no windoes or nothing. Here is at Antec P180

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom