case question

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, that first one probably would let in a little dust, but not as much as you'd think. It's enough for me not to want to buy it, but it won't cause problems. I'm just picky. I mean, realistically, the fan you install will introduce 15x more dust to the system.

Ryan

will the people i talked from newegg said it let in some dust but not as mush ..just like you said...although it have the same on both sides but on of them is blocked(just for show)..nevertheless they said it have 5 fans which keeps everything cool....but its realy big ..heavy...

The one part of a system that a lot of builders overlook is the case, and it's a bad mistake. People get so caught up in what memory or cpu they're going to install that they overlook the case.
When shopping for a case, look for one that comes without a power supply. The PS's that come with cases are horrible and have no place in a performance rig like most builders are going for. I like a case that is roomy as well because I have large hands. I also look for a case that has rear and side vents to promote healthy air exchange.
I looked at the case you're considering, and it looks like a good one, but pictures are sometimes misleading. I buy all of mine from computer shows, where I get a good deal and I get to actually see the case as well.
Whatever you do, I wish you luck.

Im curious Beyeohazard, where in Florida do you live? I live in Florida and wouldn't mind visiting some computer shows.

Beyeohazard said:
The one part of a system that a lot of builders overlook is the case, and it's a bad mistake. People get so caught up in what memory or cpu they're going to install that they overlook the case.
When shopping for a case, look for one that comes without a power supply. The PS's that come with cases are horrible and have no place in a performance rig like most builders are going for. I like a case that is roomy as well because I have large hands. I also look for a case that has rear and side vents to promote healthy air exchange.
I looked at the case you're considering, and it looks like a good one, but pictures are sometimes misleading. I buy all of mine from computer shows, where I get a good deal and I get to actually see the case as well.
Whatever you do, I wish you luck.
i totaly agree with you..and i like that case and iam really thinking about going with it..for the power supply..i bought one even before looking for the case...i learnd that from my first build...so i got this one
http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16817103931

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom