CASE and PSU NEEDED!! Please Check It out~~!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
URGENT!!! MOBO for Intel Needed!!!

Well, this is very VERY VERY frustrating.

my Mobo/ intel processor deal just fell through. i had a pretty good deal for a intel core 2 duo E8400 Wolfdale 3.0GHz and a ASUS P5Q Pro LGA 775 Intel P45 motherboard. total cost was about $235. But now, newegg just pulled the deal.

Now if i were to get the two items, it will cost about $290. Effectively putting me way over my budget. So i need a freaking new mobo/processor deal. This is really frustrating.

Any suggestions. i need to buy tonight. I am not going to wait any longer and miss out on more deals/parts etc.

Newegg.com - SAMSUNG HD642JJ 640GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive (Bare Drive) - Internal Hard Drives

Newegg.com - OCZ Platinum Edition 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1000 (PC2 8000) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Desktop Memory

Newegg.com - ASUS P5Q Pro LGA 775 Intel P45 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

Newegg.com - Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Wolfdale 3.0GHz 6MB L2 Cache LGA 775 65W Dual-Core Processor - Processors - Desktops

Newegg.com - ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 7 Pro 92mm CPU Cooler - CPU Fans & Heatsinks

Newegg.com - MSI R4850-512M Radeon HD 4850 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

Newegg.com - ASUS Black 18X DVD-ROM 48X CD-ROM SATA DVD-ROM Drive Model DVD-E818A3T - CD / DVD Drives

Re: URGENT!!! MOBO for Intel Needed!!!

If you drop the AF7 for a Rosewill RCX-Z775 you can still afford the Asus P5Q pro or a Biostar I45, you'll still be getting the same temps and can afford a good board still

If you drop the AF7 for a Rosewill RCX-Z775 you can still afford the Asus P5Q pro or a Biostar I45, you'll still be getting the same temps and can afford a good board still

anything specific you can recommand me?

Hey vernong. If you merged my thread, can you at least change the name to "URGENT! Mobo for Intel recommandation needed!!". this situation is putting much more dent into my price range then the psu and case right now

Just a quick FYI the Newegg combo deal on the P5Q PRO + E8400 is back up again until 10/15. I have been looking at that myself. I am going to spend extra $20 and get the P5Q PRO + E8500 I want to be able to OC it to 4Ghz or better.

anything specific you can recommand me?

Hey vernong. If you merged my thread, can you at least change the name to "URGENT! Mobo for Intel recommandation needed!!". this situation is putting much more dent into my price range then the psu and case right now

Didn't merge it but you could change it pretty easily by double clicking the thread name in the forum and type the new one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom